5 Tips to Prepare for Small Business Saturday 2018 – Ep 1
- November 3, 2018
- No comments
- Business Marketing | Business Tips | Business Trends | Feature News | Marketing Trends | News | Small Business Inspiration | Social Media Marketing
It is not too early to start preparing for 2018 Small Business Saturday – In FACT, you need to start, if you haven’t already and American Express is making it easy.
5 Tips to Prepare for Small Business Saturday 2018
- Visit www.ShopSmall.com/GetReady.com and request your FREE Small Business Marketing Kit.
- Visit the American Express Shop Small Studio and download your FREE downloadable print and social media materials that you can personalize for your business.
- Get involved in the Small Business Movement in your community.
- Collaborate with other complimentary small businesses and promote each other on social media and with collaborative marketing.
- Register your business on Amex Guides.
More Ways to participate in Small Business Saturday 2018:
Follow the Shop Small Movement on Social Media
Use hastags #shopsmall #smallbizsat
CLICK HERE to watch a quick video on what your FREE ShopSmall Business Marketing Kit includes.
Small business owners, post your business name and link below and tell us, “How are you preparing for Small Business Saturday?”
LOOKING FORWARD to 2019:
Prepare for 2019 and become a Neighborhood Champion! Due to high demand for this program, the application period to become a 2018 Neighborhood Champion has closed early. Typically they open the application in early summer.