Shop Small on Small Business Saturday and do a Little Happy Dance
“When you buy from a Small Business an actual person does a LITTLE HAPPY DANCE ”
As Small Business Owners we appreciate each and every one of our clients and that they choose to work with us! On November 24th, it is our time to be in the spotlight. It’s Small Business Saturday!
Small Business Saturday continues to be an annual holiday shopping tradition — just one part of the larger, “Shop Small Movement” to support small businesses every day and everywhere. Navarro Creative Group is so proud to be a part of Small Business Saturday and the Shop Small Movement and support our fellow small businesses because a visit to the family-owned flower shop or a stop at the neighborhood diner not only supports our local economy, it promotes a more vibrant community.
If this will be your first year participating in Small Business Saturday or, if you are thinking about participating here are some FAQ’s to help you!
1. What is Shop Small?
– Shop Small is a nationwide movement to celebrate small businesses every day and to help communities thrive and stay vibrant.
2. What is Small Business Saturday?
– Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses and communities across the country. It was founded by American Express in 2010. This day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
3. Why should I participate in the Shop Small Movement?
– As a consumer, you’re a key part in helping small businesses thrive. By shopping or dining at small businesses throughout the year, you’re showing your support for the small businesses in your neighborhood and in the communities you call your own.
– As a business owner, if you have a local brick-and-mortar store or restaurant, then the power of this event is significant for you. Small Business Saturday is a great time to refocus your marketing efforts on your local community. “You can leverage the event to start ongoing collaborations with fellow business owners. Explore partnerships that help both of your businesses reach a broader audience, get more foot traffic in your stores, and increase purchases in both locations. It could be as simple as distributing coupons or flyers for other businesses in your store, or it could be a year-long marketing partnership that involves co-hosted events and special promotions.” (via The Balance Small Business)
4. How can I participate?
– Your involvement makes a difference. Whether you’re rallying your community as a Neighborhood Champion, operating as a small business owner, or supporting your favorite spots as a shopper, there’s a place for you in the Shop Small Movement. See how you can make an impact on Small Business Saturday and all year-round and how to receive FREE resources like downloadable materials, how-to videos and more. CLICK HERE to get everything you need to spread the word, plan an event, or promote your business for Small Business Saturday®.
Thank you for Shopping and Supporting Small!