“If you want to do things you never thought you could do, goals will get you there.” – Christy Wright
With 2019 right around the corner, Navarro Creative Group wants to give you some things to think about when you are creating your 2019 success plan!
It is time for you to start thinking B I G. Now is the time for you to sit down and think seriously about where you want your company a year from now and how you plan to get there. The following Business Goal prompts will help you to identify your goals and stay focused and driven so you stay on the path to S U C C E S S.
** SUCCESS TIP: When you write down your goals, you are 42% more likely to achieve those goals and dreams! Goal planners are a great way to help you stay on track for success in the new year!
What goals do you currently have for your business?
- Think about your 2018 goals. Did you reach them? If so, CONGRATULATIONS! And if you didn’t, it’s okay! Just look forward to what you can finish! But, try to identify, "What would you have done differently so that you could have achieved them?".
How do your goals motivate you?
- It is important that your goals motivate you and your team for the future. When a team is motivated and focused on reaching the same goals the potential of reaching those goals is far greater.
Have you written your plan of action?
- Writing a plan of action helps you determine what tasks you need to complete to reach your goals. Unfortunately, mistakes are inevitable so, being prepared with a plan will help you take strides to get you back on track.
What works best to help you keep focused on reaching your goals?
- These could be things such as personal affirmations or writing down your goals daily in a planner. When you find what motivates you continue it into the new year to become an even bigger success.
What goals have you set for yourself?
- Not only do we need to have our business goals laid out, but it is just as important to have personal goals set as well. Being aware of how many goals you can build on with realistic expectations can help you remain focused and positive.
What courses or training do you need to reach your business goals?
- You are never too old to learn. Continue to further your knowledge by enrolling yourself and your team in courses and training that will help move your business forward to success.
What seminars or conferences can you take advantage of this year to further enhance your business?
- Time and money spent on investing in your business is well spent. Seminars and conferences are a great way to network and meet potential business partners or clients as well as help you get out of your normal routines.
How can you work towards your goals more quickly?
- When you set bite-sized, realistic goals for yourself and your company you are more likely to achieve those goals which will continue to motivate your company toward S U C C E S S!
**SUCCESS TIP. Be sure to CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESSES!
What should you do to keep goals in perspective?
- When you are in the success mindset, you can reach any goal you put your mind to because you know you have the ability and dedication to reach them. When things seem to not be going the way you planned, refuse to give up. FOCUS on your plan and remember this – YOU ARE MADE FOR SUCCESS!
Why is it so important to set and work toward your goals?
- Goals allow you to plan your success. They are a step-by-step guide for you to be the SUCCESSFUL business owner you were MADE TO BE!
In 2019, Navarro Creative Group wants you to do more than you ever thought possible! Let’s make 2019
R EM A R K A B L E!
CONTACT us and let’s talk to discuss how we can help you plan and reach your 2019 goals!
[contact-form-7 id="23" title="Contact form -NCG"]